- Our Practice ▼
- GENERAL DENTAL PROCEDURES
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- ADVANCED DENTISTRY
- Patient Forms
- Patient Information ▼
- Special Offers
- Dental Emergencies
- Appointment Request
- Contact Us
- Proudly Serving
COVID -19 and how it will impact your dental visit
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Minnesota Board of Dentistry, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
Prior to your appointment, please fill out the COVID-19 form by clicking this link and completing the COVID-19 form.
● Please remain in your car when you arrive at the office and call us at 651-687-0789 to let us know you are here. We will let you know when to come into the building.
● You will be required to wear a mask into the office. Please arrive with your mask on.
● When you do enter the office, you will be met by our clinical staff who will then record your temperature. If your temperature is above 100.4’ you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
● We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
● Magazines, children’s toys and so forth have been removed from our reception area, as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
● Reception area will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day. For now our restrooms will be closed and unavailable. So please plan ahead at this time.
● Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
● We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
● Only the patient should come into the office unless you are a minor, others should wait outside or in their car.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Creating Beautiful Smiles Since 1991
At Northwood Dental - Family & Cosmetic Dentistry Center, we know you are looking for a competent and experienced Eagan dentist to give you your best smile ever. We believe in building lasting relationships with our patients, and realize the only way to do that is to provide them with the highest-quality treatment and service. You will see the difference from your very first visit.
Our staff is not only friendly and attentive to your every need, but also are rigorously trained in all of the latest dental technologies and equipment. We offer a variety of procedures that leverage the newest techniques in dentistry, coupled with years of professional experience at the hands of Dr. Taple, Dr. Thomas and Dr. Rajek.
Meet Your Eagan Dentist to Perfect Your Smile Today
Your convenience and comfort at all of your visits are of the utmost importance to us. To provide you both, we make sure you receive top-notch treatment in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere, including chairs with personal televisions! Typically we have very flexible appointment windows, allowing for us to work with you, whenever is best for you. We also accept most major dental insurance plans, as well as offer a variety of payment and financing options so that no matter the treatment, we can work with your budget.
When you need an Eagan Minnesota Dentist, you’ll find the quality treatment you’re looking for at Northwood Dental. We provide customized care for every patient’s needs. Let us use our general and cosmetic dental care expertise to give you a smile you cannot wait to have the world see, make an appointment today by calling us at: (651) 687-0789
Have a question or comment? Fill out the Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Loren J. Taple, DDS and Todd M. Thomas, DDS
Todd M. Thomas, DDS
Why Choose Us?
- Complimentary Consultations
- Digital x-rays, which means reduced radiation
- Laser Cavity Detection
- Latest Dental Technologies
- All Chairs Have Cable TV For Your Comfort
- Accept Most Major Insurances
- Financing Available
- Member of the Dakota County Chamber of Commerce